Monday, August 16, 2010

Lazy Days And Flyaways

You know it's a lazy day for me when I tie my hair up and wear big skirts or dresses.

Bow: Forever 21 | Top: Thrift | Dress: YRYS | Skirt: Vintage | Shoes: Fancy Flats, bought at a bazaar
Well, scratch that. I usually tie my hair up whenever it's not cooperating, which has become painfully frequent, what with it still being in its awkward growing out phase. The hair on my left side grows so slow!

Lazy outfit is lazy! I have these big dresses that I like to wear whenever I'm not really in the mood to dress up much...or when I just want to wear loose clothing LOL In this case though, it was an old skirt. What's cool about it is that it's got different sized pockets at the hemline.


One time when I was younger, I tried wearing the skirt while having something inside one of the pockets. It felt weird and awkward.


Here's a detail shot of my shoes. Pretty floral prints are pretty~

On a random note, I miss shooting. Maronne and I really need to have a another shoot together. SOOOOON.

♥ Ina

3 comments:

  1. This style is extremely adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit, the thing you always do with with your lips in all of the pics is quite annoying though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Luisa: Thank you :3
    @Anon: Glad you like the outfit, but what 'thing I always do with my lips'? This is only the 4th post that shows my face on Cheapskateers, and this is the first time I've ever actually made that face on the blog. So...WTF HOW IS THIS EVEN RELEVANT =)))))))

    ReplyDelete