Friday, September 24, 2010

Way Overdue

Title explains it all; this post is way overdue. This is an outfit I wore last weekend. I apologize; school has been a bitch black hole.
Hat, denim polo shirt, pearl necklace: borrowed | floral skorts: Bangkok | headband: Forever 21 | fringed boots: thrifted

Spent the entire Sunday filming a music video for Reese & Vica's single entitled "Copycats." I love these girls' music, you should check them out. Their songs remind me of castles and badass princesses and explosive bubbles and kittens and bunnies and all sorts of sugary, spicy and everything-nicey things.


I was asked to play a stalker.. Like, with a room decorated with photos of somebody else and all. I don't know how else to explain or expound on this, it's pretty straightforward, I think, and radical. I had so much fun being a weird little stalker girl. Ignore the fact that I sound like my IQ is below 40 right now. You have no idea what secret mastery over articulation and literacy I possess deep within the intricate hollows of my beeeeeiiiing *cough* anyway...


That's Vica, one half of Reese and Vica, and Noel, who plays the girl I'm stalking. Haha! Gorgeous people, aren't they? I'm so glad I'm constantly given the chance to work with such pretty, interesting and creative kids. :D




Prepping for the video shoot. Clothes and trinkets all over the bed. Also, hello Reese, Vica and Noel! Oh, and the people standing up are Jip, Dijo and Jussy. Jip was our cinematographer (have I got my filmmaking jargon right?) and Dijo and Jussy directed the video. :D

Gah, I'm sick and coughing like crazy, so I can't think properly enough to pull the seams of this entry together, hence the total lack of continuity. All I've left to say is that I can't wait for the video to be poted online! Watch out for it, please. <3 Thank you and good night! Here's to hoping you all are well and aren't sick like me. It's been making me too lazy to dress up.. I feel so bad about that fact. :( In any case, see you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment