Sunday, October 24, 2010

Saturday + Sunday

Two outfits from the weekend! Here's the first one:

Headpiece: Forever 21 | Polo: SM Department Store | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: SM Department Store
Well apparently, my outfit came from 2 stores only, haha! I attended a blockmate's black and white themed debut -- which was also a formal event, unfortunately. I don't think my outfit was formal at all! I hate formalwear; the dresses were always itchy and it just felt being awkward in them. I could only go up to semi-formal, though I never intended to look really formal in the first place anyway.


I don't normally do cut-crease makeup, but I thought I might as well try it once and for all. The eyeliner kept on smudging and made the look kind of messy, but I was too much in a hurry to bother making it perfect.



Details of the polo and skirt. Both had lace, as you can see.


Close up on the huge flower headpiece. It's so big that it looks like a mini hat on me! (In case you were wondering, that was The Exorcist on the telly that my dad was watching. I avoided looking at it because I'm a wuss and can't take scary movies.)


Comfy shoes were VERY comfy, probably because of the platform at the front? Anyway, the next day I had a family lunch (with more people I didn't know than actual family members), and here was the outfit:

Top: Pier Lim | Jumper (used as pants): Tutto Moda | Shoes: Jellybean

The beautiful poncho-like top is by designer Pier Lim, whom I was never really aware of until last year or something. All I knew before was that this top was from 'PIERRAT' -- probably the brand name or collection. I found this piece at another Eastwood bazaar/tiangge a few years ago; there were so many things I wanted from the Pier Lim booth, but I couldn't afford it, so I just stuck with this one.


There's a subtle design at the back, too. Wearing the jumper (which we got at about P500 during a sale from a loooong time ago) made it look like I was wearing suspenders -- exactly what I wanted to go for.


The newest addition to my ring collection would be that key ring that goes on two fingers.


And of course, my shiny new shoes that are uber pretty and are just as comfortable! Added height is made of epic, you know. One of my favorite things from Jellybean now, booyah.


Here's one last photo for the road. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I've been following your blog for a while now and I must say, both you and Maronne have a sort of polished but eccentric sense of fashion. Another word that comes to mind is 'fearless,' like Taylor Swift's album y'know.

    Anyway, I'm just wondering, where did you get that cute key ring? :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I never really listen to T. Swift, but...thank you? HAHA thanks on behalf of Maronne, I guess. :))

    Ohhhh sorry I forgot to mention that it's from Forever 21! Thanks for following! <3

    - Ina

    ReplyDelete