Friday, November 26, 2010

Going On

Going On by Gnarles Barkley has recently been added to my jogging playlist, and now I can't get it out of my head. I love Gnarles Barkley's music. Anyway, what the heck am I going on (pun not intended) about? Here are two outfits. I've been focusing on callbacks for Blue Repertory's Hair, so I've had no time to take photos. I've gotta practice!

Blazer: from Japan | Tank top: Cotton-On | Denim Cutoffs: Thrifted | Creepers: T.U.K. | <3 Yaoi Necklace: Tuxessories


Major props if you get/understand what my necklace says. Teehee.

2 comments:

  1. Wahhh I love the outfits!!! I'll be adding your link to my and my partner's fashion blog. We formed a team along with photographers for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maronne (who isn't logged in LOL)December 4, 2010 at 3:56 PM

    @Sese: Ooooh, thank yooouuu!!! =D What's the url of your blog?

    ReplyDelete