Friday, November 5, 2010

Philippine Fashion Week S/S 2011 (Day 6)

The final day of PFW featured the following: Grand Allure Collection, Chris Diaz, Jerome Salaya Ang, Gerry Katigbak, Marlon Rivera, Michelle Lim, Premiere C Collection, Ford Models' Supermodel of the World Philippines 2010, and Cesar Gaupo.

I don't have an extensive report because I don't want to swamp you with all the photos I took (like my previous post, oops?), so I did a lot of deductions as to which ones to post. Which is, well, rather incomplete, but whatever. I don't have any shots from Cesar Gaupo's collection because we got there a bit late (read: hello, crowd) and I was pretty wiped out by then.

Well, here you are! Just a couple of favorites, among some. Did you attend any PFW show? Tell me about it!
























Congrats to the Ford Models' yaddayadda (too long to type, I am lazy) winner! You go and make our country proud now.

That should be about it. Kind of ironic how...the first time I'm at PFW and I already get to see so many shows full blast! It was overwhelming and humbling, and I enjoyed heaps! Hope you did, too. Here's a cheers to Philippine fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment