Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fail Shoot For School

The title says it all. I had another photo shoot as a requirement for one of my classes. We were to conduct a fashion shoot following the theme of ~*~vintage~*~ I know right? Don't look at me like that.

Anyway, who else would be my model other than Maronne? Here are some outfit details, all in black and white as per usual because I am such a tease.








We came up with two outfits under the influence of pegs to follow my group's ~*~vision~*~ I don't really consider this a legit shoot seeing as it was very much done for school and nothing out of either of our initiatives (and we were both pretty SLUSH AND MUSH), to be frank. Still I might be posting a full set on my main blog some time soon, so there may or may not be another post on this shoot.

Happy holidays everybody! The Cheapskateers wish you a very happy Christmas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment