Monday, December 27, 2010

Yule Tides

Dress & top: Eastwood tiangge

What I wore for Christmas eve. I've been brought up to always wear signature Christmas colors for the occasion, whether it merely be a touch of red or a splash of green. This year I opted for both!


Necklace: Forever 21
The top is a lot greener in person, trust me. Come closer and see the hints of gold in the roses!


Chyeah I dunno what I'm doing either. And before you ask, that's a Santa head on the couch. Ho, ho, ho.

Hair clip: SM Department Store
Shoes: Rebel Nation
Of course my shoes can fly! I'm Air-mez! (Spot the joke, if you will.)

I come bearing not just one outfit, but two! Yesterday was a blockmate's debut, with the theme "Modern Vintage" I think I only got the vintage part down though...but why don't you see for yourself?

Dress: Thrift | Gloves & socks: SM Department Store | Shoes: Bayo
I was a candidate for "Best Outfit" (or something like it) though! Pshaw, my outfit didn't seem like it was very modernized to me though. Poppycock!


Necklace: Gift
I've always had a soft spot for fingerless gloves, even when I was a kid, so this was a delightful find! And it's lace, too. You can't go wrong with lace.


That's all for now, folks! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. See you in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment