Sunday, April 24, 2011

Make Love Not War

Top + Shoes: Thrift | Dress: Vintage | Skirt: Forever 21 | Belt: Divisoria

I tied some lollipop hair ties to my shoes, mehehe.
What I wore to Bisita Iglesia. What'd you guys do during Holy Week? Visit churches? Reflect and pray? Hope you all had a blessed one! :)

Top: Mom's | Dress: Thrift | Shoes: SM Department Store



And then suddenly, my Easter outfit was all colorful and bright. This was I wore in the morning during mass, but I changed into something breezier later that afternoon for a visit to my aunt's house...

Top + Shorts: Thrift | Shoes: Jellybean

I must say, late afternoon lighting at my aunt's place is really pretty. So much that I asked for more pictures of myself LOL but I won't spam you more shots of my face! (Or won't I? loljk)

Thanks to my cousin Krista for documenting the last two outfits!

THE SECRET BEHIND MY SUDDENLY SHORT HAIR, HOHOHO. This is something I found off some Japanese magazine scans, so the style might be familiar to some of you. I call it 'fake!short hair' (sometimes with 'x pseudo!Princess Leia hair HAHA), and I've been doing it while my hair's still long enough. Although with the uneven length my hair has always been in, I can never get both sides to be the same size. Oh well.


The bracelet I wore in all three outfits is an old gift from my friend Ana. :D Anyway, that's all I have for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment