Sunday, April 3, 2011

Starting Summer in... Shangri-la


I'll have to thank Maronne for giving me a title to follow, haha! How I ended up being in Shangri-la mall three consecutive days in a row, all for different reasons and time durations, is beyond me. Anyway, here are my outfits from those three days!

Top: Gingersnaps | Skirt + Shoes: Thrift

Channeling my inner...sailor girl/school girl, if I even have that.

Blouse: Bayo | Top: Zara | Skirt: Thrift | Shoes: Gift from Maronne

This is what I wore when I went to see the Sucker Punch film and hang out with my friends. It was heaps fun as usual, especially because it's been ages since we last got together like that. Movie or not, it was a blast being in their company again.

Top + Skirt: Thrift | Shoes: Defect
Also during the weekend was my first ever (legit) visit to CSB-SDA! Legit, meaning I actually got to roam around the building, because you need a permit or some other paperwork in order to be able to do so. I was there to help a friend with her shoot, although I think I ended up being a lounger who provided more moral support than any actual help...



If I had to describe the SDA building in one word, it would have to be photogenic. It's like every corner of the place could be used for shoots and the like; even the fire exit stairways looked usable! White walls in abundance + great natural lighting = totally the easiest place to take your outfit shots.


Totally, totally, totally legit because I have a photo with the ~*~SDA windows~*~. Super giddy because everyone has a picture in that particular area, so I thought, "PROOF THAT I WAS HERE NEEDS TO BE AT THE WINDOW AREA." Haha! Thanks to my friend Beau for my SDA shots!

So that was pretty much my weekend in outfits. Tell me how yours went!

3 comments:

  1. i love your blog! that is some nice thrift clothes you find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the plaid jellyfish skirt ))-: where hast thou thrifth ith?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Steph: Thank you very much! Glad you like our blog :)
    @Belle: HI BELLE! I love the skirt too, heehee. I found it at a thrift shop near my place :D

    ReplyDelete