Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cold Comfort


Top: Thrifted | Leggings: Forever 21 | Shoes: Zara | Bag: ???

What better way to end the month of July (well, other than the end-of-season sales THAT I CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH ANYWAY 'CAUSE I'VE NO CASH PFFT) than with nice, cold weather? As much as I love cold weather, I still get a bit paranoid when the rain's too much and the possibility of flood arises. Hope everybody's safe! Anyway, I took advantage of the weather by wearing this long-sleeved top today. I figured I might as well wear it while it's not hot out, haha.



The myriad of accessories are mostly from my mom, save for the rings. She got the studded and skull cuffs a few years back as part of a costume for a work-related party.


Here's a close up of some of the pendants I wore. The one in the middle was something I got during a retreat in high school (or maybe grade school... I don't remember anymore.)


Here's one bracelet that you might not of noticed from one of the early photos since it was covered by all the other hardware. Also, GUYS I JUST GOT THAT BARBED WIRE BANGLE TODAY FROM FOLDED & HUNG AND GOSH DO I LOVE IT. My blockmate told me about it one day and I thought it was pretty epic so I tried my luck at a F&H branch and ta-da! ISN'T IT SO COOL? I am in love.


I love how one of my rings says: "PEACE • MIND • BODY • SPIRIT • LOVE"

So that's all for this outfit. Thanks for reading and see you all in August! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment