Monday, September 26, 2011

Weather Worries

Aaaaah an update from me at last! I've been so busy with school that I haven't had much time for blogging... or for blog-worth outfits either. In fact, the only reason I got to post this was because classes were suddenly suspended today (on that note, I hope everybody's safe!) but even so I've still got so much to do... The procrastinator in me has won today's battle. Anyway.


Top: Bought from cousin | Dress (used as vest): Thrifted | Pants: Bayo | Shoes: Thrifted

Lame mirror shot in the dressing room because I didn't have any time to document my outfit that day. Oh well.


Random bracelets. The beaded ones with fish on them are actually handmade by some of my blockmates!


MY NEW (well not that new, since I got these a month ago) SHOES FINALLY MAKE THEIR DEBUT ON THE BLOG! I can't stress how much I love these shoes, okay. They're brogues, and they're platforms, and they're THRIFTED!!! Winner.




Necklace: Forever 21

From my absence I bring another outfit... with the same pair of shoes, hoho.



Top: Stella McCartney x Adidas (gifted) | Dress (used as skirt): Thrifted | Random tights?


The top is something one of my godmothers gave me a few Christmases ago. The hood's actually pretty bigger than normal and it makes me feel like... someone from Assassin's Creed when put it up. Not really.



Random accessories (the Folded & Hung barbed wire bracelet is poking me, lol). Thanks to my cousin Niccolo for these shots!


And so, to wrap up this post, I conclude with this confession: the shoes are a bit big on me, but that isn't a problem. Nope, not at all.

Stay safe ebribadi! The wind's totly scary outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment